Arbeitsort: Korea, Seoul | Beschäftigungsart: Vollzeit | Stunden: 40 | Befristung: unbefristet | Eintritt: sofort
The Austrian National Tourist Office inspires guests worldwide for a vacation in Austria. Represented in 30 countries around the world, we support the Austrian tourism industry with knowledge, data, innovative technologies, and market access.
To strengthen our market presence in Seoul and to support our colleague, we are looking for a dedicated person to join us as to further develop our market presence in Seoul as a
Marketing Associate (f/m/d)
You can make an impact with us
- After an induction period, you will be responsible for marketing tasks in various areas such as digital marketing, media and tourism
- You will assist in the management of digital marketing, including social media channels, the website etc.
- You will be involved in public relations activities such as press release, support media outlets, etc.
- You will be liaising with travel agents and travel bureaus as part of B2B marketing management
- You will organize various events
- Supporting office management tasks are also part of your responsibilities
This is how you inspire us
- You are fluent in Korean at native level (C2)
- You also have a very good command of English and ideally German
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the tourism industry and the media landscape in Korea
- You are familiar with online tourism platforms and have a good understanding of digital trends and tools
- You have excellent MS Office and presentation skills, strong communication skills and a passion for networking.
If you are enthusiastic about Austria and have a passion for marketing, we can offer you an inspiring working environment.
Here you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and contribute to the success of our team.
We look forward to receiving your application!