Arbeitsort: Korea, Seoul | Beschäftigungsart: Vollzeit | Befristung: befristet bis 31.12.2021 | Eintritt: 01.01.2020
Share our enthusiasm for holidaying in Austria!
The Austrian National Tourist Office (ANTO) is Austria’s national organization for tourism. Our key tasks include managing the ‚Vacation in Austria‘ brand, innovative marketing on the most promising international markets and disseminating our knowledge about guests and markets to the domestic tourist industry. This allows us to make a significant contribution to Austria’s ability to compete as a holiday destination.
Michael Tauschmann and his Team are looking for a
Community and PR Manager
for our office in Seoul
Main purpose, role and responsibilities
The Marketing and Community Manager will be the contact person for the tourism industry on the Korean market. He/She will deliver professional handling of tour operators, travel agents, airlines and media as well as partner in other tourism related industries. That includes business partners and institutions from the fields of culture, sports, culinary.
Role and responsibilities
Professional trade relations including:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Korean tour operators and most important players in this industry.
- Arrange innovative platforms and events to introduce the tourist offers of Austria and the providers of touristic products.
- You will recognize and anticipate synergies of co-operations with multiplier, convince them of co-operations and enable the distribution of our brand „vacation in Austria” through their channels.
- Working under the direction of the Market Manager of the Korean Office.
Qualifications and experience
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key skills or experience:
- Fluent, native level Korean language skills are required. Experience working in a Korean speaking environment would be a clear advantage. Able to perform ad-hoc translation.
- You are fluent in English and/or German with experience of working in an English/German speaking environment.
- You have good networking skills and are quick in making new contacts. Ideally you already have a network in the Korean tourism industry.
- Relevant industry qualification and understanding of the tourism and media industry.
- Expertise in related online platforms and digital tools
- Required competencies: Being Creative, Innovative and Flexible. Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Building Capability for All, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
Benefits and conditions of employment
Full-time, limited to 2 year with the option of extension of the term and subject to a 6-month probation period; Working hours: Monday to Friday, generally 09:00-18:00 including one hour lunch break with flexible working opportunities and occasional out of hours working required; Salary of WON 3.625.000 per month; Commuting allowance per month (paid on an actual cost basis); 20 days paid annual leave; Work-related travel to Austria/Japan
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!